My Gilera 175 Giubileo

Forum für klassische und neue Gilera-Motorräder
Bulletin Board for classic and new Gilera-Motorcycles

Moderator: Joachim

Post Reply
Bruno72
Tank-Reserve-Benutzer
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2026 1:42 pm

My Gilera 175 Giubileo

Post by Bruno72 » Sat Oct 03, 2026 12:29 pm

Hi Gileristi. I have recently become a proud owner of a Gilera Giubileo 175 Extra. Rescued from a roofless barn in Italy, and transported to England in my VW T4 van this summer.
My plan is to give the bike a faithful restoration...... alot of work/fun until that day arrives I think. To get a UK registration I will need the bike to be formally identified, as to the make, model, and year of manufacturer. This identification needs to be from a valid source, and I am hoping Gileraclub.de will be able to help me with this?
I am sure there is plenty more (advice and parts) I'll also need help with.
Happy to have found this forum.
Bruno

Bruno72
Tank-Reserve-Benutzer
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2026 1:42 pm

Re: My Gilera 175 Giubileo

Post by Bruno72 » Sat Oct 03, 2026 12:43 pm


Post Reply