Forcella Italia Endurance für Saturno

Forum für klassische und neue Gilera-Motorräder
Bulletin Board for classic and new Gilera-Motorcycles

Moderator: Joachim

FelixMotalia
Gileristi

Re: Forcella Italia Endurance für Saturno

Post by FelixMotalia » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:20 pm

Das ist eine schöne Gabel, mit der hatte ich damals geliebäugelt, dazu zwei kleine Bremsscheiben... Die Gabel ist verstellbar, sollte man aber nicht zu viel von erwarten und wirklich leicht ist sie auch nicht. Kannst Du mal bitte ein Gabelbein wiegen? Saturno hat 4 kg pro Seite. Aprilia RS 250 auch. Hab' gerade eine RS 250 Gabel erstanden, die ich im Winter mal implantieren will. Für die FI Endurance reicht mein Budget leider nicht. Für eine normale FI 40er einstellbar, also das gleiche nur ohne die Schnellverschlüssel, wollte einer auf dem letzten Teilemarkt in Novegro 1500 Euro haben.
Gruß Felix

Leow
Reisschuessel-Liebhaber

Post by Leow » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:12 am

Felix, yes my Saturno 500 which was imported into Australia from Japan had Ciriani front forks which looked exactly the same as your F1 endurance forks. They had labels on the lower part which were very faded and nearly impossible to read. Adjustments at the top and at the bottom. Regards Leo PS I haven't worked out how to attach a photograph of my bike to the website yet!

Leow
Reisschuessel-Liebhaber

Post by Leow » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:24 am

Felix, just had a look at my bike and I think the front forks are different to yours, not easy to see Leo. If I could put a photo in I'm sure you'd be able to see, regards Leo

FelixMotalia
Gileristi

Post by FelixMotalia » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:35 am

Hello HP,
the fork in the Picture looks so short. Is it realy for al 17 Zoll Wheel? And only 3,8 kg. This would be lighter as the original one. "Far below 1000 Euro - that is a good deal if it fits.
Greetings Felix

Dietmar
Gileristi

Post by Dietmar » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:29 pm

@All

sprecht eine Sprache, die Ihr alle versteht.
:nix: :nix: :nix: LG Dietmar
Die Strecke ist der Weg und ist dieser auch noch so verworren, sollte Er wenigstens kurvenreich sein !

Leow
Reisschuessel-Liebhaber

Post by Leow » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:26 am

Dear HP and all, thank you very much for the information about attaching a photograph to posts. I'll give it a go but I'm no IT whiz. Interesting about the Forcella Italia Endurance forks fitted on some bikes exported to Japan. Yes, mine are still in the bike and going great. What was the screw at the bottom for? Any adjustment and if so for what? Is there anyway I could get decals to go on each fork? The original decals was so faded that I could not read them, which is what made me think that they were Ciriani. I want experiment on trying to add a photograph to this post but I will try later regards everyone Leo

Leow
Reisschuessel-Liebhaber

Post by Leow » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:08 am

[img]and[/img] sorry couldn't like the photo, tried 110 different ways, no success leo,

<mod> here we go ;)
IMG_3213.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.