Gilera 125r (Enduro)-1993-94

Forum für klassische und neue Gilera-Motorräder
Bulletin Board for classic and new Gilera-Motorcycles

Moderator: Joachim

deana
Choke-Zieher

Post by deana » Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:53 am

Have as much time as you want :) and congratulations on your marriage :shock: Does she share your interest in bikes???
Deana
1987 Gilera KK 125
(2001) Gilera MXR
1998 Honda Rebel 125
1993 Honda CBR600F

gileraXR1
Gileristi

Post by gileraXR1 » Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:03 pm

default wrote:well I am always asking questions about parts models and other stuff I am really sorry about my curiosity....
---------------------------------------------

But there comes some other questions :oops:

:arrow: Well as I got the info from gileraXR1 Gilera is using APTsystem AND Joachim said this two systems one of them is pneumatic and the other is electric one ......I think this systems depends on the engine type or something ?
and I guess pneumatic systems are really old version of APTS

>What kind of engine type does Gilera 125r has ? (2T/ER/RRT/Fast Bike/KK/KZ engine type)

>as I surf on internet I saw that there is a model named Gilera R1 125 (which is very similar to 125r maybe the same I dont know because in this website Gilera R1 125 (1997-2000) models looks really similar to Gilera 125r (93-94) model (which is my motorcycle)
http://www.gilera.cz/Gilera%20R1%20125/ ... %20125.htm

and I think or guess this model has the same type of engine with my model.... and for the spare parts I can see some products that fits to gilera R1 125....but can't see any part under the name Gilera 125r model which is mine :?

wooow everything is getting really confused...but I am really thankfull for your informations and answers
Thank you
Hi default!
Well..... No, Gilera R1, it's a bike produced in 1988, like XR1 and MX1.
Those bikes have an evoluted Gilera engine with APTS 2 exaust system.
But this system (APTS 2) it's mechanical too, not electronic.
And remember that your engine have reed petals group directly connected with carter pump (drive shaft); R1, XR1 etc.... have reed petals group on cylinder. :wink:
I think that your "R" have electronic control of APTS, like wonder Gilera CX..... but I'm not very sure.... *idea*
Joachim can you help me? *Clap

Ciao

Marco
Gilera XR1 125 Blue/W
Gilera XR1 125 Red/W
KTM EXC 450
Garelli Vip3 N
Honda CRM 125

gileraXR1
Gileristi

Post by gileraXR1 » Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:03 pm

deana wrote:Have as much time as you want :) and congratulations on your marriage :shock: Does she share your interest in bikes???
She has learned to drive bike..... on my KTM 450 EXC..... *deibel*
But actually she's just my best, favorite and brave passenger! *Clap

Ciao! :wink:

Marco
Gilera XR1 125 Blue/W
Gilera XR1 125 Red/W
KTM EXC 450
Garelli Vip3 N
Honda CRM 125

pppdrive
Lachgastuner

off topic

Post by pppdrive » Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:43 pm

Ciao Marco,

Eng. Congratulations on your recent marriage.

Ita. (with help from web translator) Congratulazioni sulla vostra unione recente.

Eng. Paul
Ita. Paolo

gileraXR1
Gileristi

Re: off topic

Post by gileraXR1 » Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:10 am

pppdrive wrote:Ciao Marco,

Eng. Congratulations on your recent marriage.

Ita. (with help from web translator) Congratulazioni sulla vostra unione recente.

Eng. Paul
Ita. Paolo
Ita.: Grazie molte!
Eng.: Thank you very much!
*drinks*
*yahoo* *danke*
Gilera XR1 125 Blue/W
Gilera XR1 125 Red/W
KTM EXC 450
Garelli Vip3 N
Honda CRM 125

Tank-Reserve-Benutzer

Waiting for a little Help from Joachim

Post by default » Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:19 am

gileraXR1 wrote:
default wrote:well I am always asking questions about parts models and other stuff I am really sorry about my curiosity....
---------------------------------------------

But there comes some other questions :oops:

:arrow: Well as I got the info from gileraXR1 Gilera is using APTsystem AND Joachim said this two systems one of them is pneumatic and the other is electric one ......I think this systems depends on the engine type or something ?
and I guess pneumatic systems are really old version of APTS

>What kind of engine type does Gilera 125r has ? (2T/ER/RRT/Fast Bike/KK/KZ engine type)

>as I surf on internet I saw that there is a model named Gilera R1 125 (which is very similar to 125r maybe the same I dont know because in this website Gilera R1 125 (1997-2000) models looks really similar to Gilera 125r (93-94) model (which is my motorcycle)
http://www.gilera.cz/Gilera%20R1%20125/ ... %20125.htm

and I think or guess this model has the same type of engine with my model.... and for the spare parts I can see some products that fits to gilera R1 125....but can't see any part under the name Gilera 125r model which is mine :?

wooow everything is getting really confused...but I am really thankfull for your informations and answers
Thank you
Hi default!
Well..... No, Gilera R1, it's a bike produced in 1988, like XR1 and MX1.
Those bikes have an evoluted Gilera engine with APTS 2 exaust system.
But this system (APTS 2) it's mechanical too, not electronic.
And remember that your engine have reed petals group directly connected with carter pump (drive shaft); R1, XR1 etc.... have reed petals group on cylinder. :wink:
I think that your "R" have electronic control of APTS, like wonder Gilera CX..... but I'm not very sure.... *idea*
Joachim can you help me? *Clap

Ciao

Marco

Waiting for a little Help from Joachim

Joachim
Gileristi

Post by Joachim » Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:56 pm

from me :?:

I'm not really common in such things ;)

The electronic version is easy to find.... the shaft on the right side of the cylinder has a clear cover (as far as *I* know all the others have a aluminium cover)
Also on the right side there is a solenoid with a cable connected to the lever under the cover. It's located under the seat on the rear frame.

Hope thet helps :)

Maybe for working on the engine it's worth to have the CX workshop manual. It's also for the Crono, the Apache (little RC) and the Free-Style (little Nordie). And also the spare parts lists for CX and GFR.

Your R version (little RCR) maybe one of the last models Gilera has sould. Like the GFR

ciao joachim

gileraXR1
Gileristi

Post by gileraXR1 » Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:11 pm

Joachim wrote:from me :?:

I'm not really common in such things ;)

The electronic version is easy to find.... the shaft on the right side of the cylinder has a clear cover (as far as *I* know all the others have a aluminium cover)
Also on the right side there is a solenoid with a cable connected to the lever under the cover. It's located under the seat on the rear frame.

Hope thet helps :)

Maybe for working on the engine it's worth to have the CX workshop manual. It's also for the Crono, the Apache (little RC) and the Free-Style (little Nordie). And also the spare parts lists for CX and GFR.

Your R version (little RCR) maybe one of the last models Gilera has sould. Like the GFR

ciao joachim
Thank you very much Joachim! :wink:

See you beyond 20th of August! *thumb*

Ciao

Marco
Gilera XR1 125 Blue/W
Gilera XR1 125 Red/W
KTM EXC 450
Garelli Vip3 N
Honda CRM 125

Tank-Reserve-Benutzer

Post by default » Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:02 pm

Thank you very much..

Joachim
Gileristi

Re: Gilera 125r (Enduro)-1993-94

Post by Joachim » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:44 am

is there anybody out there who could translate this please?
I'm not shure if it's spam or not.
Looks like turkish. IP is also from Turky... but the rest?

thanks Joachim