Gilera 150 Sport help

Forum für klassische und neue Gilera-Motorräder
Bulletin Board for classic and new Gilera-Motorcycles

Moderator: Joachim

pixelmagic
Tank-Reserve-Benutzer

Gilera 150 Sport help

Post by pixelmagic » Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:33 am

Hi everyone. Hope you are all well. I hope someone could give me some help.

I am posting here on behalf of my uncle, who has purchased a 1952 Gilera 150cc sport. It has been left in someones shed for a long time and needs lots of repairs and restoration. My uncle is happy to do the work, but he desperately needs a repair and parts manual for it. The only issue is we can only find them in Italian, and thats something we can't read (were in the UK.)

I would like to know, do these manuals exist in english? and if they do, could anyone give me some advice to help find one?

If they don't, I guess the only way would be to get hold of one in Italian and get it translated, but I would rather avoid that if possible.

I don't have much info about the bike itself. Apart from the fact it is a 1952 150cc Sport, 4 speed.

Thanks in advance for any advice you can give me.

Tim

pixelmagic
Tank-Reserve-Benutzer

Re: Gilera 150 Sport help

Post by pixelmagic » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:50 am

If you could send me the electric diagram that would be a great help -auf Wunsch des Beitragserstellers geloescht-, thank you very very much.

I will try the Gilera Club Argentina too.

In the mean time, does anyone here have the manual I am after in Italian? I can try to get it translated, even if its only the more difficult bits.

Thanks and regards

Tim

Glutvirus
Reisschuessel-Liebhaber

Re: Gilera 150 Sport help

Post by Glutvirus » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:50 pm

Hello,
you can download the italian manual here:

http://www.rpw.it/Documentazione.htm

Best regards Ric