New member Saturno

Forum für klassische und neue Gilera-Motorräder
Bulletin Board for classic and new Gilera-Motorcycles

Moderator: Joachim

roland
Tank-Reserve-Benutzer

New member Saturno

Post by roland » Wed Mar 16, 2005 9:36 am

Hello! My name is Roland Andersson and i live in Sweden.I have recently bought a Gilera Saturno 500 made in 1989.It was never sold new in Sweden.Iwould very much like to now more about it. Did they start to produce it 1988 and how long?How many was produced totally?Is there any possibility to buy parts in Germany?In that case i would be very greatful to get the name and adress to that company.Regarding the Gilera Saturno i wonder if there are any special problems that you know of,or anything i would investigate more carefully.I am greatful for all information you can give me. Best Regards Roland-new member.
Love to Ride

Joachim
Gileristi

Post by Joachim » Wed Mar 16, 2005 9:59 am

Just some infos (I have to work :) )

www.hahne-power.de
www.heimracing.de

If you will send me a snail mail I'll can send you a spare-parts list and a work shop book on CD.

ciao Joachim

ciancaro
Tank-Reserve-Benutzer

Post by ciancaro » Fri Mar 18, 2005 12:48 am

Hi Roland

please read my reply to Markus's question on Saturno, to know more on it.

Right production quantity I didn't remember, but it should be around 5.000, many of that sold in Japan.

If you surf the web you can find nice saturno site in Jap..... :( :( unfortunately in Japanese character,......but is it a real problem :lol: :lol: ??

Bye

Romolo
CIANCA

Joachim
Gileristi

Post by Joachim » Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:07 pm

ciancaro wrote:If you surf the web you can find nice saturno site in Jap..... :( :( unfortunately in Japanese character,......but is it a real problem :lol: :lol: ??
As long as we can have a look at the pictures... no :lol: :lol:

ciao Joachim